The followings Policies and Terms shall apply to all our Training Workshop conducted by GEM Consultancy Sdn. Bhd.
INHOUSE TRAINING PROGRAM
Booking conditions and information
- GEM Consultancy Sdn Bhd requires course registration to be confirmed in writing (including number of attendees) along with a confirmation letter at least two weeks in advance of the agreed date for the course.
- The numbers of maximum participants allowed are 25 pax.
- Determined based on mutual agreement between the client and GEM Consultancy Sdn Bhd
- Payment of the full course fee is required within 30 days of receipts of invoice.
- The fees include the airfares, accommodation and expenses of the trainer as well as the course materials and items to be used in workshop.
- Payment by cheques should be crossed and made payable to “GEM Consultancy Sdn. Bhd.”
- Payment through bank in should be made to RHB Bank account (RHB: 21102500056818) of GEM Consultancy Sdn Bhd.
- Once payment has been made, please email or fax the bank in slip for issued the payment receipt from us.
- Cancellation by the delegate will be subject to cancellation charges as follows:
- More than 2 weeks prior to commencement of the course: No penalty.
- Less than 5 or fewer working days prior to commencement of the course: 25% of course fee.
- Less than 24 hours prior to commencement of the course: 100% of course fee.
- Failure to attend course without prior notice being give: 100% of course fee.
- GEM Consultancy Sdn Bhd reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a course and in these situations every effort will be made to accommodate delegates on an alternative course or refund payment in full.
Medium of Instruction
- Most courses can be conducted either in Malay, in English or both. Please let us know your preference.
- All intellectual property rights in material supplied on courses is subject to copyright and owned by GEM Consultancy Sdn Bhd and therefore any duplication in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Any recordings or copies made of course materials will be an infringement of copyright unless agreed in advance in writing by GEM Consultancy Sdn Bhd
- All information provided by GEM Consultancy Sdn Bhd is given in best faith and GEM Consultancy Sdn Bhd will be not held responsible for actions taken by the client, any other individual or organization as a result of the information provided during the training course.