The following are our training programs approved under SBL-Khas:
1. Personal Empowerment for Organizational Excellence
2. Emotional Intelligence for Leadership Excellence
3. Understanding of Wages/Payroll Administration & Practice
4. Practical Application of Sarawak Labour Law Implementation at Workplace
The following are our training program approved under SMETAP:
1. Practical Applications on the Principle Labour Law
2. Presenting Cases At The Labour Court
3. Dynamics of Human Resource Management
4. Workplace Handbook for HR & Admin Personnel
Under the SBL-KHAS Scheme, employers are not required to pay training fees to training providers. The fees will be paid by PSMB to the training providers concerned on behalf of employers, based on claims submitted by training providers, upon the completion of training. PSMB will debits the fees claimed to employers levy accounts. For daily allowances claimed which may comprise of food, lodging and transportation including airfare, employers are required to submit their claim to PSMB based on stipulated guidelines. Claims must be submitted after the completion of training.
Training programmes that are eligible to be offered under this scheme are public and in-house programmes conducted by training providers who are registered with PSMB. Training grant applications submitted by employers for programme that are not registered or conducted by neither training providers nor registered under this scheme will be rejected.
Small Medium Enterprise Training Partners Scheme (also known as SMETAP) is a Special Training Programmes organised by PSMB in collaboration with training providers under the SMETAP Scheme from time to time. The rate of financial assistance is 100%.
PSMB will circulate training brochures to registered employers from time to time whereby registration forms must be submitted before the stipulated closing date.