The technology used in this virtual training is Microsoft Team.
This is a COMPLIMENTARY 1-hour virtual training, focus on shifting the traditional ways of face-to-face training to virtual implementation of it without abandoning the aspect of live interaction with the participants, limited to 15 pax per session. Kindly please choose only a session from the dates and timing below.
David Lau is a certified trainer of Human Resource Development Fund (HRDF). Currently, GEM Consultancy is the only Approved Vendor from East Malaysia to conduct HRDF Train-The-Trainer (TTT) Program and David is one of the appointed TTT Lead Trainer to conduct the TTT Program in Malaysia.
He has management experience in the corporate sectors since 1989 and has consultancy experience in numerous industries which includes construction, housing development, plantation, hotels, and other services sectors. Many of his participants regard him as a dynamic and very interactive trainer.
The spread of the coronavirus is challenging organizations and educators to rethink their approach to training as governments mandate travel bans, social distancing, face to face training, etc. Universities, government agencies, and training providers are shifting their traditional ways of face to face training towards virtual training, thus making it mandatory for all trainers to shift their mode of training to e-learning by way of conducting their training virtually.
Some trainers may not be comfortable conducting their training virtually because there is much overlap between face-to-face learning and virtual instruction. However, there is a misunderstanding regarding the transition to virtual training delivery. Many think that a virtual trainer needs to have extensive online experience at the same time need to be tech-savvy, and lack of in-person interaction to staying motivated.
Rather than let these misunderstandings obstruct them from developing their potential into a great virtual trainers, this program is designed to ensure all trainers will become effective virtual instructors in their own areas of expertise. Participants will be guided
- Firstly, with a step by step approach in converting their traditional face to face training effectiveness to virtual implementation;
- Secondly, using relevant and selective virtual e-learning platform that enhance learning; and
- Thirdly, introducing virtual techniques and skills to transform their virtual training Lively that promote interaction and involvement with all participants, hence making their virtual training a memorable experience to all their participants.
This program is designed for people for whom training is a large part of their job or a full job function within a structured assessment and training system. These people have considerable responsibility for training program development and delivery, as well as an assessment of training participants or employees.
- Introduction by admin/facilitators
- Virtual – The Way Forward
- Opportunities in Virtual Training for Trainers
- Overcoming Virtual Challenges
– Presenter View
– Virtual Platform as Training Methodology
– Breakout rooms for brainstorming
– Managing Viewing (Pin)
- Promoting Interaction and Involving Participants