The Hiring Incentive Programme, PenjanaKerjaya, is an economic recovery initiative under the Ministry of Human Resource, administered by SOCSO’s National Employment Services to promote job creation among employers while increasing employment prospects.
INCENTIVES UNDER PENJANAKERJAYA
Hiring incentive of RM600 per month up to 6 months applicable for employers who hire job seekers seeking apprenticeships or traineeships among school leavers or fresh graduates.
An incentive of RM800 per month up to 6 months and training, applicable for employers who employ local job seekers aged 40 years and below.
An incentive of RM1000 per month up to 6 months and training, applicable for employers who employ local job seekers aged 40-60 years old.
An incentive of RM1000 per month up to 6 months and training, applicable for employers who employ local job seekers including Persons with Disabilities and SOCSO’s Return to Work Program participants.
More information at Perkeso-The Hiring Incentive Program
LIST OF COURSE APPROVED UNDER GEM CONSULTANCY
- HRDF Train-The-Trainer Certification Course (Professional Certification)
- Workplace English Communication
- Microsoft Excel Practical Application (Intermediary to Advance)
- Customer Care Excellence
- Strategic Human Resource Management (Professional Certification)
- Cyber Security (Professional Certification)
- Digital Marketing
- Emotional Excellence in Effective Leadership Management
- Workplace Supervisory Skills Development